Monday, August 15, 2011

Game of Thrones Intro Sequence Concept Art

Update 09/13/-11:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ELASTIC TEAM!!!

OUR SEQUENCE WON AN EMMY!!!

BEST INTRO SEQUENCE EVER CREATED IN THE UNIVERSE!!!





So I'm not supposed to put up any of the concept sketches I did for the title sequence to HBO's Game of Thrones. However, here is a link to an interview with director Angus Wall that includes a tiny sample of my contribution to the project.

http://www.artofthetitle.com/2011/05/12/game-of-thrones/


The folks at Elastic were fantastic to work with, giving me allot of creative freedom on some of the designs. I'm glad to have been able to work on something on this grand standard of quality.

3 comments:

Elsa Chang said...

Wow you worked on it? It's seriously the best opening title sequence on television right now, I love it so much.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your work! A masterpiece.... The rings on the astrolab/compass/sun I am particularly interested in. I would love to get them tattooed on me. Pease let me know of any source for clear images of the scenes on the rings

Unknown said...

Thanks for your work! A masterpiece.... The rings on the astrolab/compass/sun I am particularly interested in. I would love to get them tattooed on me. Pease let me know of any source for clear images of the scenes on the rings